- Register Now
- Donation 101
- Get Involved
- News & Events
- Professional Services
- For Families
- About Us
Please fill out the form to register as an organ and tissue donor. By registering as a donor you consent to donate your organs and tissues at the time of your death. Organs and tissues will be recovered for the purpose of transplantation, however, in the event a donated organ or tissue cannot be used for transplant, an effort will be made to use the donation for research.
MORA is always looking for qualified personnel who are passionate about promoting organ, eye, and tissue donation in Mississippi.
Community Outreach Coordinator
Hours- 8:00a-4:30p Weekdays with some weekend and evening required.
Education and work experience
* A Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Marketing & Management or related field.
* A minimum of 2 years prior work experience in any public relations, marketing or communications function.
* Prior experience working with a diverse community preferred.
* Proven ability in short and long range planning.
* The ability to work with, communicate and manage personnel specific to Community Relations.
General Statement (Summary of duties & responsibilities)
The Community Outreach Coordinator is responsible for the planning and implementation of public relations and marketing functions is areas served by MORA. This position will have a special emphasis in outreach to multi-cultural communities. The Community Outreach Coordinator will help to create special events and campaigns that further MORA’s mission through awareness and/or fundraising and will also be responsible for any related departmental projects as assigned by supervisor and directors.
Essential Job Functions
* Create, coordinate and implement MORA’s outreach plan to a multi-cultural community.
* Be a vital part of MORA’s multi-cultural committee.
* Provide effective promotion of MORA’s mission through community outreach activities, including but not limited to: volunteer programs, Department of Public Safety programs, education programs & religious outreach efforts.
* Serve as a public speaker at civic club meetings, schools, churches, health fairs, etc.
* Collaborate with team members to promote MORA’s mission through social media outlets & website.
* Attend public functions to represent MORA’s participation in community events.
* Perform other duties and assignments as required by his/her Director.
* Document all activities in MORA database on weekly basis.
If you want to make a difference and help others while being part of a fantastic mission driven team, send a resume and cover letter to Ava Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org by July 31, 2018.